måndag 20 mars 2017

My favorite author, Part I

Årskurs sex har skrivit om sina favoritförfattare på engelska. Läs och bli inspirerad!


Rainbow Rowell
My favorite author is Rainbow Rowell. She was born in february 24 in year 1973 in America. So she is an american author who writes books for both adult and teenagers.

                               Bildresultat för rainbow rowell


She have also written many books, my favourites are “Eleanor & Park”, “Fangirl” and “Carry on”. 
The genre is young adult and fiction. And from 1995 to 2012 she was a columnist and ad copywriter at the “Omaha World-Herald”. Rainbow Rowell completed the first draft of her young novel “Fangirl” for “National Novel Writing Month” at 2012. And at 2013 she published “Fangirl” and “Eleanor & Park” (the other young adult novels).

                             Bildresultat för rainbow rowell books

Rainbow Rowell is my favorite author because when I read her books I feel comfortable. I can feel and think whatever I want when I read it and it’s very easy to imagine things she wrote. And I think more logical too. I don’t know how but Miss Rowells books are more amazing than any books I have ever read. I hope you guys like her books too!
Lilly  6A

Jeff Kinney
My favourite author is Jeff Kinney. He was written Diary of a wimpy kid. Jeff Kinney comes from Maryland and he was born in 1971. He is my favourite author because he`s books are fun to read. And the pictures are nice. The genre he`s written is comedy. Jeff Kinney has written eleven diary of a wimpy kid books. Jeff worked on his book for almost eight years before showing it to a publisher in New York. He started to write Diary of a wimpy kid in 1998.


/Brandon 6B


Monica Zak
My favourite author is Monica Zak. Monica Zak is one of the swedish authors. She was born 27 january 1939. She comes from Germany. She worked as a journalist. Today she is 78 year old. I like her because she is interesting and a good woman. She has written one of the swedish book, the name is pojken som levde med strutsar. The book is very exciting. The book is about one boy when he was born he lost one the beach.

One day Monica Zak come to my school and she asked questions. There were  two boys who swoons and she gave the to the two boys. The boys were Christopher and Rohan. I like Monica Zak because she is writing  books with fact. Monica Zak lives in Stockholm in Sweden.
Kausar Khan



Ingelin Angerborn
My favourite author is Ingelin Angerborn. She has written horror books and books for kids under five. A few of her books are Hjärta av damm, Sal 305, Sorgfjäril, Rum 213 and Månfågeln. One of her books has been made into a movie and that is Rum 213. 

Ingelin Angerborn is from Goteborg. She was born 1966, 9 november (50 years). Ingelin Angerborn's real name is Gunvor Ingelin Jönsson. She was married white  Nicolas Angerborn in 1998.

1200.jpg
Ingelin Angerbor
Hanan 6B

Nina Grøntved
My favorite author is Nina Grøntvedt. She is my favourite author because her books are exciting and I understand the content. 

Nina Grøntvedt has written Hej det är jag and Happy ending liksom and Absolut okysst. My favourite book is Happy ending liksom. It's about a girl. Her name is Oda and Oda has started high school. 

My author is comes from Norway she was born June I 1979. Nina Grøntvedt is my favourite author because she writes books I like and her books are exciting. Her books are often about love and youths.

                                                  5613235_2772479.jpgIMG_2739-150x150.jpg

Nina Grøntvedt
Nina Elisabeth Grøntvedt she debuted as a picture book writer and illustrator with The little hero in 2006. She is a children’s author. In 2010 came the  novel: Hej det är jag. For hej det är jag she was nominated for the Brage Prize 2010 in the children’s and youths literature. 
Nina is from Trondheim She has illustration training from England and has also studied at the Norway children's institute  author education.
  IMG_ninagr__ntvedt2.jpg_1_1_QE3H7DN.jpg

from: Halimo 6B

J. K. Rowling

J._K._Rowling_2010.jpgrtr1s2xh.jpg

My favorite author is J.K. Rowling. She is known for writing the Harry Potter books. The Harry Potter books have also made to films. She is a british author and she’s 51 years old. She was born in Yates, Gloucestershire. Her real name isn’t J.K. Rowling, it’s Joanne Rowling. She chose K, because of her paternal grandmother, Kathleen. 
J.K. Rowling is known for writing fantasy novels but she can also write novels for adults.

J.K. Rowling has a lot in common with the Harry Potter books. Her parents met each other for the first time in King’s Cross Station. Her birthday is on 31st July. It’s the same day as Harry Potter’s birthday.

J.K. Rowling is my favorite author because her books about Harry Potter gives me the power of imagining and they are always full of excitement and cool stuffs. When I read a Harry Potter book, I can’t stop reading it. I can spend hours on reading a Harry Potter book.

main-qimg-270700adfa6efa03706376c649cd34dd-c.jpg

Son


Jeff Kinney

My favourite author is Jeff Kinney.
He was born 19 february 1971.
He is an  American children's  author and developer, who is best known for his book series “ Diary of a wimpy kid ”.
The author is from the United State Of America.
He writes children's literature, graphic novel and comedy books.
Jeff Kinney is my favourite author because I love his books and I want him to write new books in the series of the “ Diary of wimpy kid “.
I have read all the Diary of a wimpy kid books and there are twelve books in total.
Diary of a wimpy kids is called Dagbok för alla mina fans in Swedish.

:-) Like
Written by/ Rohan Rahman 6B

Brian Selznick

My favourite author is Brian Selznick because in some books like The invention of Hugo Cabret and Wonderstruck there’s a lot of pictures and less text. His pictures are wonderful I think. His most famous book is Hugo Cabret. Brian is the oldest child of three children. Brian has won the Caldecott medal 2008. Brian writes Children’s picture book and Historical novels.

Books that he has written:
The Invention Of Hugo Cabret
Wonderstruck, The Marvels
The Houdini Box
The Boy Of Thousand Faces
The Robot King.

Christopher 6B

Ingela Korsell
My favourite author is Ingela Korsell. She has written the book PAX, it is about magic and two brothers. She comes from Sweden and she is an author because she likes to fantasies about  and do characters. She has written the famous PAX. She is around 50-60 years old. She is my favourite author because she makes books one can take the time to read through. It is an adventure and mystery books and it is very good to read.

40773b.jpgIMG_7288.JPG

Yonathan Kiros 6b


J.K. Rowling

My favourite author is J.K.Rowling. She was born 31 July 1965 in Gloucestershire in England. Her whole name is Joanne Rowling. The reason that there’s a k is because she had no middle name to use as initials so she chose k for Kathleen. And Kathleen is the name of her grandmother.

J.K.Rowling has written the books of Harry Potter and many more. Harry Potter has also been into movies and even though there are seven books there are eight movies. 


61H1Vt5PpyL.jpg
She is my favourite author because her books are amazing, every time I read one of her books it feels like I’m in the book and sometimes I even cry. J.K.Rowling writes in the genre fantasy, drama, young adult fiction, tragic comedy and crime fiction.

Caroline 6B

Camilla Lagerqvist

My favourite author is Camilla Lagerqvist. 
Camilla Lagerqvist was  born in 1967 and is 49 year old. Camilla Lagerqvist is an author and journalist. She has written eight books. Camilla Lagerqvist comes from Sweden. She was born in Uppsala. she is my favorite author because she writes horror books. Camilla genre is teenage books and novels.My favourite book of Camilla Lagerqvist is “Den vita döden”. Because it is exciting and scary.

Lagerqvist_Camilla_1.jpg
From Shariifo 6B



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar