onsdag 29 mars 2017

My Favourite Author, part II

Here is Part II of My Favourite Author written by pupils in 6th grade.

My favourite author is Mats Strandberg. 
He was born in 1976.

He is a Swedish author. When Mats Strandberg was 10 years he read a book and when he slept he got nightmares.
Then he liked to read about horror.


He has written three books I like.
The name of the books name are “The circle", "Fire" and "Key”. The three books are about kids who have supernatural powers.
Bildresultat för mats strandberg cirkeln

He is my favourite author because his books are exciting and the covers look exciting. It was because the cover was exciting I read it. The books are horror books.
Henry 6A

My favourite author is Mårten Melin

My favourite author is Mårten Melin. He writes books for older kids, and sometimes for younger Mårten Melin was born in December 1972. 

In 2012 he was nominated as the best kids and older kids writer. 
His book has been translated to six different languages. 
He has written many books. 
My favourite is Jävla Lucia.

Zerad T 6a


Bildresultat för mårten melinMårten Melin was born in 1972 and he is a Swedish author. 
He has written 60 books for children and young people. Of all his books, Jag är Love and Jävla Lucia are my favourites. 
Bildresultat för mårten melinMårten Melin writes poems, comics and fantasy. Mårten Melin is my favourite author because he writes about what young people feel about, fear of not fitting in. 
Last year, he visited our class and we asked questions to him and it was fun.

Madino 6A




Bildresultat för jeff kinney
My favourite author is Jeff Kinney.



He was born the 19 february 1971 in America.
Jeff has written the Diary of a wimpy kid graphic novels and they are my favourites.
He has only written them and he writes graphic novels.
I like him because the books are so funny.The newest book is Double down. I read it now.

Dejan 6A

Jeff Kinney was born in 1971 in america. He likes books. He has an older brother, sister and a younger brother.  His new book is Satsa allt. He is my favourite author because his books are very goodgreg.jpgjeff-kinney.jpg


His name is Jeff Kinney.
He is 41 years old. He is married to Julia Kinney. He has made films and 21 books and I like him. His books are fun. 
He has 2 children.

Bildresultat
               Ett hopplöst fall (2009)Dagbok för alla mina fans: Gregs bravader (2007)Den bistra sanningen (2010)Det långa loppet (2014)Diary of a Wimpy Kid (2010)Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules (2011)Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days (2012)Usla utsikter (2009)Bildresultat för wimpy kidsBildresultat för jeff kinney dagbok för alla mina fans
Abdullahi M 6A




My favorite author is Jeff Kinney. He has written a serie called Diary of a wimpy kid.

Jeff Kinney didn’t grow up wanting to be a children’s author. His dream was to become a newspaper cartoonist. Jeff Kinneys first book came out 2007 and it’s called Dairy of a wimpy kid. The books he made are in 51 different language. So he is kind of famous.

Bildresultat för jeff kinney

Mustafa 6A

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar